Another Casino Jackpots for David and Kathleen Long from Lincolnshire
Remember, are you more likely to be struck by lightning than to be hit by a lottery jackpot? How about taking out the jackpot twice? This lucky couple won for the first time in July 2013, when they almost missed the payment, because they had thrown the ticket in the trash . But they made money. And so it happened again in March 2015, when they won 1 million pounds for the second time.
- To be killed after an asteroid hit Earth
- To be killed after asteroid pieces hit the earth – 78 mil to 1
- To be eaten by a shark – 4 mil to 1
- To find Elvis alive – 50,000 / 1
- Simon Cowell to become prime minister – 10,000/1
- England to win the next three World Cups – 2,500 / 1
- The next royal child to be named Wayne – 500/1
Despite beating the most impossible statistics, they remained normal people. They decided to buy a house for David’s mother and got a dream wedding after a 12-year engagement – the colors of the ceremony were white and red, because Mr. Long is a huge fan of FC FC. However, the second gain of millions of pounds convinced him that he should move to a bigger house. David said he was not looking for a mansion, as long as he had a games room and a bar. Surprisingly, Mr Long said he thought he would win the first time and the second time and he didn’t think it would be too much if he won the third time .